Saturday 12 January 2019

Day 10

Saturday! day 10 Yay. I woke up feeling really positive had a lovely lay in! (well needed after a week of school runs) thanks to hubby, I sat in bed with a lovely milky coffee  and read some blogs to keep me determined. Today was a pretty boring day, my new antidepressants are making me so tired but are well needed for now.. Overall i didn't get up to to much! Household chores and listening to bickering kids for most of it! God they moan over everything lol. Baby tearing the house apart while I clean it! Nightmare. I have definitely noticed it's Stressing me a little less than my hungover/drunk self but still stress is stress..i Didnt fancy leaving the house today for them to burn energy though, so it's my own fault. Come the evening I'm thinking alot of the booze my drunk head keeps popping its head in to convince me just weekends will be fine! Can't wait for it to disappear altogether. I tell my self no and head for my evening bath, peace and serenity time. And time to get my thoughts out hoping it will help who knows!  If it's not booze it's choc and coffee taking over! But I know what I would rather this early into my sober journey.. It Does not help Saturday is drinking day ain't it! Well that's what most people aswell as me use as a excuse.. Hopefully getting out tomorrow will take my mind off of it for a while atleast. Wishing myself luck x
Ps if someone ever reads this my keyboard keeps switching its not me I promise lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm reading your blog from Annapolis Maryland USA . Keep up the good work, its worth everyday of it.

    Ray
    Annapolis Md U.S.A

    ReplyDelete